Late Spring 2024 in Florida. Thanks Diane


 











This was another great visit with Diane. I never thought I would love Florida so much but Diane has introduced me to so many great places and has been the best hostess.

I had never had any interest in Florida before I met Diane. Over the years I had been twice but was not impressed. Diane really opened my eyes to the possibilities. The paddling potential alone is so diverse from salt water with an incredible amount of wildlife to crystal clear freshwater springs, also teeming with wildlife. The water quality of the ocean is also impressive compared to what I had seen in the past. Especially in Key West but the water from Indialantic and Sebastian Inlet areas are shades of blue that I did not know existed.

 I'll be going back in October 2024 and plan to stay for a month. Some of my favorite places over the last years with Di have been the Keys, Sabastian Inlet, Crystal River, Hermosassa River and springs area. Of course the entire Brevard County area: Indialantic, Cape Canaveral, and Cocoa Beach. 
My next trip I will do more touring kayaking in Sebastian as well as some paddling/exploring south of there from the Round Island Beach Park, close to Ft. Pierce. I also hope to do some fishing if time allows. I'm excited to spend more time on the water and explore some new places.