Wilson Creek, Craig Creek, Harper Creek... Mountain Biking Tuesday

Once again I parked at the first pull off on the left after hitting dirt on Brown Mtn Beach Rd.
The clouds were in rare form this morning.

More downfall since Josh and I rode this section. I cleaned up a good bit more but still some too big for me to drag out of the way.
From one set of falls to another. It is nice to see a little more water in the creeks for a change.

Second time through. It started sprinkling on me while admiring the view.
Table Rock wasnt visible this time around.
The Big O was in great shape. I had to clear only 2 sections otherwise it was all rideable including those sweet switchbacks. Each one was tried and each one was ridden.
Looking back down at Wilson Creek.

Total mileage: 32.6 miles
Total elevation gain: 8332 feet
Total time: 6 hours, 10 minutes
Moving time: 4 hours and 14 minutes
Stopped time: 1 hour 55 minutes (alot of trail clearing again)
Average speed: 7.7 mph




Amos' Epics