Wednesday: Big bike ride w/ my Bro, Johnny Calhoun

A true friend, lent me a bike to ride and took the first 40 minutes or so tuning it up. Both of my bikes are sidelined, the Superlight with a crack in the swing arm and the NRS waiting for a new deraileur hanger.
We got a late start and ended up riding Curtis Creek all the way down from the parkway in the dark. It truly felt like Autumn, I wish I had brought a long sleeve shirt.
The climb up to the parkway was great, the temperature was perfect for some single track climbing. We arrived at the parkway around sunset and I was missing my camera by the first overlook we got to. The sunset was off the hook up there. After the sun went down it got cool fast. We rode about 4 miles along the parkway to the top of Curtis Creek and it was dark by that time. A very memorable ride.
Amos' Epics