Saturday Morning hike up to the Pinnacle with Clara Ann then Sunday Wilson Creek Kayaking

I was able to get Clara Ann up early for a short drive and hike up to the Pinnacle early Saturday morning. It was spectacular and I'll post pictures of it at a later date.
We had some nice rain overnight which rose Wilson Creek:
Gaston Gagne and I met up at about 1:00 and got in two runs along with Josh. The level was +1" when we got there but I am sure it rose at least another inch while we were out there. Both Gaston and Josh had to head on and I thought I was done for the evening as well but luckily I met up with Billy Murphy and Billy Jones who I had paddled Wilson's with a few months ago at about 1'. It was a lot lower than the last time I paddled with the Billys but we still managed to get in two very fun runs.
Amos' Epics