Saturday at Wilson Creek. 5" in the morning, a little above 3" at 5:45. I was able to get in 4 runs.

The roads were not in bad shape at all and I left my running shoes at the lower takeout in case of a solo. I got to the put in in perfect time to jump in with Chris, Dennis, Garrick, and Josh. I caught up to them right before they got to the top of Ten Foot. They were a fun group to paddle with and nice guys to let me jump in on their shuttle.
Josh in the classic Pirouette S at Boat Buster at an exceptional level.


Awesome color scheme on Chris' Nomad. I'm glad to see Dagger making boats with that multicolor design. Reminds me of some of the Crossfires "back in the day".


Tyler joined us for the second run. The brothers Grindstaff at Razor Back

Tyler at the Coin Slot.
Alex joined me and Chris for the third run then he and I finished the day with my Fourth run. Alex got this last shot of me getting the grind at Thunder Hole on the third run. It wasn't as cold as I expected but I started feeling chilly on the third run, especially after a roll off the grind above. I was starting to get cold by the fourth run. It was a great level, good people to paddle with, and the snow made the views extra special. What a wonderful place to be on a Saturday.