Happy Mothersday to my mom and my kids mom, get well soon to my dad, thanks to JC for picking up the bike and thanks to OB for hooking up the bike!

On Wednesday and Thursday, Noel and I headed to Lake James for some paddling and wet exit practice. The weather was spectacular:
Saturday shake-down / warm up ride on Blue Blazes:
Sunday: Parked at Upper Creek, rode up 982 to the pass, took a left and rode to the top of Chestnut Mountain, the old fire tower remains, then I bombed back down and climbed up to the top of Raidercamp, dropped it then took a left and a there and back to South Harper Creek Falls. Back down Raidercamp to Harper Creek. One dry foot crossing, one half a foot crossing, ride on out to Wilson Creek, take a right, climb up Craig Creek Road. Left at the pass and head up to Goat Trail / Sink Hole for a total of over 25 miles.
From the top of Sinkhole. The bike did great. Thanks Obie.
Amos' Epics