Soul-O Heartbreak Ridge with a side hike up to the Fire Tower - 30 miles. 9.5 climbing up Curtis Creek, 5.5 of BRP, the rest is Heartbreak/Jareds Ck

I started riding from Jareds Creek Rd at about 7:40. I hit some showers around mile 7 up Curtis Creek and it only rained for about a mile. By that point I was so warm from the climb, the showers felt refreshing. The temps were nice and cool up on the parkway, especially coolest at the fire tower. The clouds were looking very ominous around the tower so I got a move on it and made it to Heartbreak Ridge and manged to stay out ahead of any more showers. A good day on the trails. I ended up getting in 30 miles.

Views from the fire tower.

The notch is where the parkway was cut through the trees:The first shot from Heartbreak Ridge:Soul-O Heartbreak Ridge with a side hike up to the Fire Tower by amosiv at Garmin Connect - Details
Amos' Epics