End November at Wilson Creek for an after work Wednesday Run. Had a great Thanksgiving Down East with my folks and friends.

I had a great Thanksgiving in Havelock with Mom, Dad, David, Craig, and the family. I had early dinner and brews at David's house then a later dinner at my parents. We even squeezed in a trip to El's Drive In for Shrimp Burgers and a walk on the beach at Atlantic Beach, The Circle. Good Stuff!
 We had a good bit of rain early in the week. I didnt make it out to Wilson Creek until Wednesday but it was still a nice 3" when I met up with Gaston and Layla. I was glad I brought the Full Tilt. Always need some playboat practice and keeps some creek time off the Nomad hull.
Gaston at Boat Buster

Layla

Layla getting the Grind at Thunderhole
There was plenty of carnage





My line at Triple Drop. A few correction strokes were in order but the Full Tilt ended up where I wanted it