The Whole Enchilada Soul-O style

The day started out cool but warmed up and ended up being perfect fall mountain biking temperatures. I started at the Lower Wilson Ridge Trail-head. Warmed up on some single track uphill aka "The Little Spike" and bombed back down to Wilson Creek. Onward and upward alongside Wilson Creek. Left onto Craig Creek then even more climbing from the pass up to Raider Camp then some fun down hill and onto South Harper Creek Falls. The connector trail to Kawana, cross North Harper Creek and onto Yellow Buck, back out to Harper Creek / Wilson Creek...
I got in my quota of hike-a-bike today and it was well worth it!





 I couldn't decide which shot better portrayed the steepness of S. Haper Creek Falls



Kawana




 My favorite trail, in spite of all of the hike a bike.



The flag outside the Visitors Center. I had to stop and take a pic.

Loved the reflection on the creek.