Post "Trip of a Lifetime" and we have hit the ground running and not really slowed down since.

 On June 8 Starla's class had a cooking presentation at a Winery close to Lenoir. She really did a great job making the tacos. Those girls both make me so proud.


 On June 11th I headed to Asheville to skate the "Food Lion" park and go see the Calhoun boys. We got wet and had a good time. I bought my first skateboard since I was 17 and it has been a lot of fun and a little bit of pain. The skatepark below is just amazing. They are currently building a park in downtown Morganton so I want to get some skills before it opens.
Asheville Foodlion Skatepark
 On June 16th -19th we were in Havelock
Love,love, love, love these people

 New Bern


Atlantic Beach early morn mid June

The Atlantic Beach Skatepark















I had forgotten after all these years how hard Skate boarding can be on the body.