January / February 2020

January and February 2020: Some Soul-O Wilson Creek Runs and quality time with Starla. We miss Noel since she moved to Wilmington.
Starla in her element as the Head Chef/Kitchen Manager at Treat in downtown Morganton. Looking forward to them opening up again so that Starla can get back to full time work. I've asked for a reservation the first evening, cant wait to support my baby girl.
We didn't get much this year but it sure was pretty while it lasted.

Nolichuky with Jimmy and Johnny on 2/1/20. Cool to see the surfer at Jaws again.


Starla and I riding the Greenway


I always like to go hike down to the North Fork of the Catawba when the water is high.





Linville Falls at dusk with a lot of water.
More fun at Wilson Creek then hanging with Starla:

Been getting a lot of Wilson Creek runs





Back to the Greenway with Starla
I've been trying to eat healthy throughout 2020. The only meat I have eaten is fish.
A couple more from the 2/1/20 Noli run.