Heartbreak via the Valley of Dispair

On the backside of Jareds Creek Road I came across this hen turkey with her 6 popits:Ride started at 10:20 a.m., ended at 3:02
Total time: 4 hours 42 minutes
Total mileage: 33.2 milesIn the deepest depths of the Valley of despair lies a couple of the sweetest little pools of crystal clear water around. South Toe River. It sprinkled a little bit during the time I hung out here but it waited to open up on me about halfway down Heartbreak Ridge. I had forgotten how little stopping power the cantilever /V brakes have when fully saturated.



Pretty overcast at the Snooks overlook. Shortly after it really started raining. The rain let up at the bottom of Heartbreak Ridge and the ride back on Jareds Creek Road was good to go.
I dont care how many times I ride Heartbreak Ridge, this is some sweet single track:

Amos' Epics