Kitsuma

I started the ride close to Old Fort to get the feel of the start and end of the ORAMM course and I started too late to add in Star Gap or do Kitsuma twice. It turned out great timing because I met up with Chris O and Matt at the Ridge Crest parking lot. It was a blast riding with them. Those guys are fast and pedal almost constantly which kept me on my toes - a few times literally. Chris O flying down some Kitsuma single track ^

Matt (middle name Amos) ^ sorry about the blurry shot but I think it ended up pretty cool. I look forward to riding with these guys again soon - in Wilson Creek Wilderness and Pisgah.

Onto the Geyser. Just a spurt this evening^
And yes I'm still on the NRS but Clara picked up the SupaLite from Clark's today. I cant wait try it out and to have those disc brakes again.

The story of the geyser:
The creek right behind the geyser:
Another blurry shot but the moon color was too cool not to show:
With all the road riding added I managed to get in 20 miles (actually 19.69 miles but close enough.
Amos' Epics