The Green Manalishi

October 3 at the Green with Layla, Johnny C, Chris and Matthew. Great group size, nice level, exceptional weather, nice folks, and exceptional scenery.
Go Johnny go: Layla:

Chris:
Matthew:

Johnny Calhoun stylin' Go Left and Die:

Matthew about to boof Zwicks:
Chris:
Layla:Johnny Calhoun goin' deep:







Layla droppin' it:
Layla, Chris, and Matthew at Sunshine:

Peter Green's The Green Manalishi
Now, when the day goes to sleep and the full moon lurks
The night is so black that the darkness cooks
Don't you come creepin' around - makin' me do things I don't want to
Can't believe that you need my love so bad
Come sneakin' around tryin' to drive me mad
Bustin' in on my dreams - making me see things I don't wanna see
'cause you're da green manalishi with the two prong crown
All my tryin' is up - all your bringin' us down
Just taking my love then slippin' away
Leavin' me here just tryin' to keep from following you