Finally some substantial rain. Got to get on Upper, Upper Wilson Creek. BRad and I scouted out some of Little Wilson Creek.

Gaston, Layla, Mike Huggins, BRad and I met at the Wilson Creek bridge a little after 9AM. Wilson Creek was 3.5 feet. The drive up 181 went fast and the Parkway was open enough to get us to Roseboro Rd. Gragg Prong was big, we headed to the Wild and Scenic section of Wilson Creek. I had run it once before at a low level and it was much lower than today. We had a good water level and the run was a blast. I didn't bring the camera but hopefully I'll get a few pics from Layla and BRad. We took Brads truck to the put in and after I dropped him at his truck we headed on up the mountain and scouted some big drops on Little Wilson Creek. Some of the big ones got dropped today, my hats off to them it was some very impressive steep and tight drops.
Amos' Epics