Tuesday at Wilson Creek in the InAZone - Another Soul-O Run

Thanks to Gaston for giving me the heads up that Wilson Creek was running. Been so busy at work I had no idea it was running. I didnt get out there until about 7 PM. I dropped my trail running shoes off at the lower take out and busted a move to the put in. It felt great to be back in the InAZone. I caught up to Mike (hand paddler) Raymond and two of his buddies at RazorBack. It has been about 4 years since we had paddled together. He has had two kids since we last paddled together and this was his first time in the kayak in awhile. I paddled down to the normal take out with Mike and crew then left them to head down the the Eye Lid Peeler wave. At 0 the wave was not living up to it's Eye Lid Peeler name but it was still a lot of fun and I stayed there surfing until it was dark. Thanks, I needed that. The jog back to the van in the dark was also theraputic. Good times!