Early morning 15 mile MTB play, afternoon Harper Creek play with my Pride & Joy, all good fun til someone gets stung

My poor baby got stung on the lower lip
It was a full day of fun. Started off with a MTB ride with Gaston and Layla. No better place that just up Hwy 181.
1st pic, Rock and Roll with Gaston and Layla. It had been a long time.

The trails were a little dusty but good to go otherwise.



15 miles of fun trail along the Hwy 181 corridor. I'm glad we were able to get such an early start.
Hiking into Harper Creek Falls with Noel and Starla, my Pride & Joy.

Finally down to the creek and Starla got bee stung on the lip. She was a trooper. I'm blessed to have such awesome daughters!


There were a few dogs in the pool behind the girls. That and the bee sting did not have Starla a happy hiker at this point. We decided to go down stream and get a little privacy.
Poor swollen lip ^


Back in a good mood and marching ^
Harper Creek granite and pools





Amos' Epics