Hwy 181 mini Grand Tour

A great day of riding with some good friends.
The long, hot climb up 181, so worth it to me once we get up to the top and it is almost all downhill. ince I dont have a road bike this is my road biking. The views are one of the benefits and make it not such a bad climb:
From Ginger Cake ^
Onto the trails:
Raspberry
Ripshin^





Fast Times at Hedleys^
Steven had to bolt after 18 miles so we sat at Buddies camp and talked for awhile, left Kim a note, then Buddy and I climbed up towards Chestnut Mtn for another 14 miles and a lot more elevation give and take.
We took a left after awhile and dropped some of the most technical downhill in the Wilson Creek Wilderness Area: Bee Hive

It was fast, rocky, steep, and lots of fun all the way to lower Upper Creek.


Thanks Buddy for going that extra mile with me, I hope it was worth it, definitely was for me.
Total distance: 31.6 miles
Total elevation gain: 8,026'
Total time: 6:32 moving time: 4:19 stopped time: 2:13
Start time: 10:10 Finish time: 4:43
Average moving speed: 7.3 mph


Amos' Epics