After Work Epic

Mr. Ring Neck No Shoulders was laying out on Craig Creek Rd. I prodded him off the road. Click on the pics for a closeup.
Craig Creek was almost covered with leaves:
It wasnt my birthday but it was still good to be back at Birthday Knob:


The Play Ground:A little cloudy at Grandfather Mountain:

The sun was right over the falls. I got there at about 6:00 and it was most excellent.

I was able to make the dry foot crossing at Harper Creek.
On my ride out I didnt have time to go to the main Harper Creek Falls but I did find a little trail that allowed me to slip down to the creek and the tree color along the creek was stunning.

I made it out to Wilson Creek at dusk. I'm glad to say one more that I couldnt have timed any better. I left the car and the bridge at Wilson Creek at 4:45 and returned at 7:08 and still had time for a few pics and one break.
Thank goodness one trail is closed to horses. I was dissapointed to see the recent damage inflicted on Raidercamp by what looked like a herd of horses.

Amos' Epics