Back on the Autobahn of Wilson Creek Wilderness: Raider Camp, taking the off ramps at the waterfalls

I parked just past Brown Mountain Beach, at the lower takeout for Wilson Creek. I got there early enough to avoid traffic. I started my ride about 9:45.

The NRS held up but the shock FOX was low on air, it was all good though.
On to the main Harper Creek Falls:
My way back up to the bike, the rope:
This little house was very well hidden. I've passed it countless times and have never noticed it thanks to the thick shrubbery & bamboo fence that hides it. I almost ran over a snake which caused me to swerve and slow down enough to notice it, I had to explore.
The out house ^
and the main house:
A tough slot at the right level ^


The last time I ran this section with Gaston, Layla, and JC we discussed a line through the river right side of the rapid below after Johnny Cee got broached there. Pretty busy in there.Amos' Epics