After Work Play on the Hwy 181 Corridor, How Sweet It Is! If this is the "same old thing" I am fortunate.

Total mileage: 14.1 sweet miles
Total time: 1:58 Moving time: 1:44 stopped time: 14 min # of stops: 6
Start time: 4:32 p.m. end time: 6:31
Max elevation: 3,243' Min elevation: 1,312'
I climbed the first 5 miles on the shoulder of 181 then it was all "off road", mostly sweet single track down hill. Some Forest Service Rd uphill then I ended it off with about a mile back up 181 to where I parked at my spot on Shady Point. Trails: one I wont name in fear of bodily harm from people I wont mention, Bark House, Ripshin Ridge, and Hedleys.

Brown Mountain from the overlook right off of 181:WORD! From the guard rail at the Brown Mtn lights overlook ^

Table Rock and Hawksbill from 181:
Grandfather from Ripshin Ridge:
Amos' Epics