BMCC is doing some great work! I rode Overmountain Victory Trail, Shiner's Run Loop, and Warrior Creek Trails. What flow!

The Brushy Mountain Cyclists Club is doing a great job building and maintaining these trails. Thanks for the beta out there Paul.
Distance: 33 miles
One flat tire
Total time: 5:35 moving time: 4:16 stopped time: 1:18 # of stops: 18
Average moving speed: 7.7 mph
Start time: 11:46 a.m. Finish time: 5:21 p.m.
I saw 2 people on the trails - two more than I've seen the last 2 days in Wilson Creek Wilderness.
I started the ride at the dam and rode the Overmountain Victory Trail, Shiner's Run Loop, more OVT down to Bandit's Roost Campground. I jumped onto hwy 268 for about 2.5 miles down to the Warrior Creek Trail system. I rode a lot of that then retraced my tire tracks.
The creek crossing below was sketchy but the trail on the other side was good to go. This was the only section that had a lot of leaves, but hardly any down fall and all ridable to Marley Ford.
This is where my bike slipped out from under me, slip & slide Marley Ford:
Amos' Epics