Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday Paddling

Sunday morning I got up early and headed to the Watgua expecting good flow and to meet up with some of the locals for some early runs. When I got to the put in to drop my boat the level looked good, around 350 - 400 cfs. I waited at the take out nearly 3 hours and no one showed up. I headed back to the put in and it had risen 1 foot. I decided it was time to head to Wilson Creek. This was the view at the takeout that morning, only me, the dog and van:Sunday afternoon when I arrived at Wilson Creek it was running 1 foot. I was able to set shuttle and paddle down with four guys from Asheville. Monday after work I met up with Jonathan and Michael and we did three runs at 9". Tuesday after work Watagua at around 340cfs with Johnny Calhoun and Crankee Chris Roberts. Now I'm just hoping for more rain.Amos' Epics