As Aerosmith said it: I'm back in the saddle again, I'm Baaaaack!

Having not ridden since Friday besides up to the bike shop, I was ready to hit the trail. I parked at the end of Hedleys and about 4:45 rode towards "lower" Upper Creek, crossed the bridge and started climbing towards CCR. The road not the band. Decisions, I decided to keep climbing with the goal of climbing up the other side and completing a figure 8.
After a few more miles of climbing I ended up getting to ride this. Here is a view of Wilson Creek from above. Here is a shot from close to the same spot a little over a month ago: 4/2/07. Now the uphill is over, and this is on the other 0 to complete the figure 8. More nice bloomage.

I couldnt resist this shot. I had ridden on past the over hang but had an idea for a picture so I turned around.

Hopefully some major rain in the next couple of weeks. I jonesin' for Wilson Creek / Watagua.