Weekend at Cheoah / Tsali

Met up with Layla and Gaston at Panther Creek Friday night for some good times. JW showed up and we all headed over to the Cheoah Saturday morning for a couple of runs. Gaston firing up the Big 'Un.Layla's turn.
The weather cleared up and was beautiful on Sunday.
Gaston at the Big 'Un on Sunday.


Sorry, the camera man was a little slow on the take!


Time to head over to Tsali for some smokin' single track. But first a few messages from the locals:I personally prefer the second message but to each his own.

I got in 33 fun and fast miles at Tsali:
You gotta love Tsali in the spring.
I think I've seen a snake everytime I've gone to Tsali in the warm weather. This time I saw two. He's a hog nose. This one had some strange looking eyes like he still had some skin over them.
3 runs on the Cheoah and 33 miles at Tsali. I'd call that an excellent weekend.