Another 181 Dusk Ride

I got up there at about 4:30, roughly an hour earlier than on Wednesday. It had rained during the day and I waited through the day to see if it was going to clear up or thunderstorm. It ended up just being a wet day but not much precipatation, it didnt rain at all during the ride and had not rained much earlier as the trails were not very wet at all.
Rock & Roll. Plenty of big rocks and more rolling than most of the other trails close by which are more long uphills and long down hills. Barkhouse:
The colors were spectacular in this one little section of the trail.
Ripshin Ridge: Hedleys:One of my favorite trails. With the extra time I was able to do the entire Hedleys and drop out at the Upper Creek campsite.It was getting dark by the time I made it up to 181 from Upper Creek.
By the time I got back to the car it was dark. Well worth the long climb back up Hwy 181.