Highway 181 Corridor aka NorthEast Pisgah

Parked at Shady Point and started climbing. Some sweet views of Table Rock and Hawksbill on the way up.After about 5 miles of climbing I make it to some single track with still about another mile of climbing then the rolling starts.
Some nice single track. I'm sworn to secrecy on how to get to this one but I'm calling it Rock & Roll and this is the Big Rock section.I found a sweet chill spot on the top of Big Rock it just requires a little bit of climbing/scrambling up this stuff to get to the top.Sitting on top.After Rock & Roll I rode Barkhouse then onto Ripshin Ridge.
I enjoyed the wonderful views on Ripshin. It was a clear day.Where the single track drops out onto the double:Onto Hedleys. I never get tired of it.
View from the clearing at middle Hedleys:
Table Rock from the Dirt Mounds: