Sunday at Merle Fest

When we arrived Alison Brown Quartet were laying it down:
Hans and Pierre eating peanuts and taking in the scenery:
One of my favorites were Richard Watson and Mitch Greenhill below. Some smooth blues.
Next on the big stage were Solas, an Irish music band. Not my genre but they were really talented. I enjoyed their set more than I expected. It was hard not to enjoy them, it was obvious they had their stuff together. They seemed really tight.
David Holt and Laura Boosinger up next on the Cabin stage. I really enjoyed their bluesy set. Very laid back and some cool story telling between the songs. DH was smooth as silk on the dobro and I really liked Ms. Boosingers blues voice. The string/bow instrument he is playing in the pic below was crazy sounding - very cool stuff.Of course the big dog below: Jerry Douglas and his band. Tore it up!
A good point to end it since I couldnt stay late enough to see and hear Dan Tyminski - next time.

Amos' Epics