A Wet and Fun Monday Afternoon Shuttle Ride with Obie and Dixie Marie

Obie and Dixie Marie at the top of Greentown while we were still dry:
It was a muddy/sloppy and fun ride down Greentown. I got a flat near the bottom of the downhill and tried to pump it up in case it was a slow leak but it didnt hold so I had to change it at the creek. It started raining pretty hard as I changed my tube. Good practice and thankfully it wasnt cold. It was a tricky creek crossing considering the higher than usual water level and super slippery rock.
Bee Hive was wet but in much better shape than Greentown. More rock than mud and much harder ground.
The Brown Mountain Overlook. Brown Mtn was covered in clouds:
The Brown Mountain Overlook with some local flavor:
The side we rode:
I can already taste the homemade apple pie later in the summer:
Amos' Epics