Two Runs on Wilson Creek at 0

No pictures today. I paddled with John Fuller, Mike Huggins, Gaston and Layla the first run. Tyler and one of Mike's friends who's name I cant remember joined us for the second run. I learned that it is not a good idea to go for the rock grind at Maytag at 0. My acceptable level for this move will go back to +3" and up. I rolled and had to paddle out of the edge of the hole. I was lucky that was all that happened. Also missed the tight eddy (Andy's eddy) in the middle of Triple drop both runs, resulting in running the bottom backwards on one attempt. Far from one of my smoothest days on the river but at least I'm trying some different/ going back to some old lines. Hopefully I'll get to paddle something different tomorrow or later in the week and get a little redemption.
Amos' Epics