5/14 and 5/15

Friday evening Starla and I cooked a meal and she invited her boy-friend over to eat with us and play some Rumicube. 
Saturday morning I mowed and Starla slept then we had a fun afternoon/evening in Asheville checking out the Farmers Market and the Outlet Mall. Post walking around the Outlet Mall and unsuccessfully contacting JC who lives very close to Brevard Rd, we had a delicious meal at Papa's & Beers. I had planned to camp later at Sugar Cove Rd so on our way to Asheville we had left Starla's car at exit 86. She went home and had an even more exciting evening than I did camping in the Pisgah National Forest! 
 My campsite on Sugar Cove Road / Pisgah National Forest. It got pretty chilly but I had a good fire.
 Sunday morning I got up early, headed home for some breakfast, and some conversation with Starla. After what I thought was an uneventful morning, I headed onto Warrior Creek for some Single Track fun. When I got back home Starla told me about her "interesting" Saturday evening. Being dad is easier some days than others but every day with my girls is a blessing.