5/21/16 Soul-O Low Water Wilson Creek from the concrete bridge at Craig Creek Rd to the lower take out below Screaming Right Turn

 Low flow at minus 3". Last time I was here the gage read lower when I got here but the water was higher when I put in at the higher put-in, this time I was not so lucky. I put in at the concrete bridge/Craig Creek Rd and missed the bubble. It was a fun run even if it was low. I surfed it up again and totally love paddling the Mullet. What a fun kayak.



 I saw some guys putting in when I paddled down so I waited at Triple Drop to get some pics





 Eye Lid Peeler was fast and fun. I got a few surfs on it. I jogged the shuttle at the end and paid for all the fun I had on the creek. I felt that extra mileage up to the concrete bridge but luckily the traffic above the regular put-in was almost non-existent.
This is why I dont usually like to load a kayak cock pit up but the Mullet does fit on the racks better this way...