29 miler


This loop has its share of road riding, uphill, and hike a bike but I'd say it is well worth it if for nothing else the views. Johnny Calhouns first time doing this ride. I dont think he was disappointed.
It was warm and hazy but nice and cooler up at the parkway. What an excellent ride.

The micro-canyon makes the ride worth it for me. The screaming down hill on the back side is just icing on the cake.This micro-canyon is outstanding!
A 29er on the 29er!
This ridge line trail is incredible.
Early in the single track section, Jay Cee was feeling a little home sick. .
I think he cheered up a little when we got to these views.
The views were incredible in spite of it being a little hazy. The snake sighting. Got to have a snake sighting to be a "real" summertime mtb ride. Rat snake?I think Jay Cee got so mad that I took a picture of him pushing his 29er he canceled riding with me on Sunday. Here it is, you may never get to see another picture of this guy pushing up a hill. This stuff was steeper than it looks.
Finally some downhill. And very nice downhill I might add! Good to the last drop.What a great day of riding. It was a 29 miler but felt more like a 30+miler!