Charlotte Whitewater Park Saturday


I finally made it to the Whitewater theme park and dropped my $25. It was a hot day in the city and the water was warm. Lots of rafts and people. I thought I saw Big Tom Wilson at the top of the climbing wall but I was wrong.
Here is how Noel was sleeping when Clara Ann and I checked on her saturday morning. Notice the phone. She was really sleeping just like this - with her arm out and phone against the ear. That is too funny!On to the whitewater park. It was a hot day and the water was very warm. The surfin' was good. TB was slicin' up all the holes, big and small.JC showin' everyone how he does it.Johnny Calhoun at the entrance to The Meat.JC runnin The Meat.
Ashley from Charlotte.
Nice Boof!
Some smoothed it, some didnt.

Roger Teeters raft guiding.This next one is a little better.
It was hot and the water was warm. I had a good time and made plans to head to the Green on Sunday.