Bringing it back home, to the heart of Wilson Creek Wilderness

Orange Crush back at "the falls" after too long of an absence:
It was good to be back. What a great place to be on a hot day.I got to see these guys jump off of the wall a few times.This guy was doing a cool back flip / twist jump landing on his feet:The traditional, yeehaa. Check out the guy kickin' back in the falls: I had planned to ride with Johnny Calhoun but he was feeling a little under the weather and headed back home early. I packed up camp and started pedeling up out of the "lower" Upper Creek campsites and climbed up to 181. On the way up 181 I caught up with three guys from Boone: Darryl, Aaron, and Paul. They were strong riders and let me ride with them / follow them down Greentown Plunge and up the Chestnut Mtn climb. At the intersection they continued up to summit Chestnut while I blasted Raidercamp to the Upper Creek overlook.Trail conditions were incredible. Outside of my 1 Watagua trip a couple of weeks ago, the boating has been nonexistent but the riding / trail conditions has been amazing. It was a little too hazy to make out Granfather today but it is over there.
I couldnt help but head on down to the main Harper Creek falls. The water temperature was perfect.
What a sweet ride. After riding out Harper to Brown Mtn beach Rd, I climbed up Craig Creek road, then up Little Chestnut from the saddle and I finished the ride off with Sinkhole. I'm guessing a 30 miler.