Green River Narrows & Hwy 221 MTB


It was a good day on the river. I need to start getting back to the Green more often. Thanks for letting me paddle with you guys: Ashley, Adam, Coop, Daniel, Will, Will, Jeff, other dudes? and of course Steven and Jared.
After running the Green I had planned to ride either Dupont or Bent Creek but it started pouring in Hendersonville and continued all the way to Asheville. I called Clare Ann and it was still dry in Glen Alpine so I headed onto Marion where it was also still dry when I arrived. I only saw a light shower during my ride, not even wet enough to unpack my rain jacket. I rode all the "normal" stuff.
Then crossed 221 and checked out some "new" stuff. I did a small loop and a very scenic "there and back". Some sweet trails:
More single track.
Then I T-boned into this and it was time to turn around and get some down hill. Enjoy the scenery going back down.It was a good day on the river and the trails.