Green & Pisgah, go together like PB&J. Two parts that are good alone but most excellent as a combination!

Johnny Calhoun called early and temped me with promises of Green River Narrows and Pisgah single track. Then I got a call from Obie to further seal the MTB deal and from then, it was on... The Green River saying: feed me more, I'm still hungry ^

Johnny Calhoun hittin the boof at Groove Tube ^

Adam representing for Morganton^

Onto the Fish Hatchery and a guided tour ala Obie:View from the parking lot ^
From the parkwayNFS / USDA Propaganda:
Bermmmm good ^
Yeti, das good. Smooth like butta ^

Camping in Wilson Creek Wilderness Area sometimes catches up to the best of us.
Thank goodness these guys were watching out for any illegal activity at the parking lot. Who knows what might have happened it they had not been there to give everyone the once over...
I felt very safe, knowing they were on the job!
Amos' Epics