Tues afterwork Upper Creek

Wilson Creek was -12" when I got there afterwork. ^ Much too low for me.
Upper Creek looked like it had a little water in it when I crossed it so I decided to drive up Hwy 181 to check it out. At the bridge near the campsites, it was still low but enough water to entice me to drive all the way up to the trail and to hike up for a better look.
I hiked into the first nice slide shown below and decided it looked like enough water. Back to the car for the boat, paddle, etc. I was wishing someone was here to paddle it with me but I dont think I could have talked many people into going to Upper Creek considering how low Wilsons was but it paid off this time. There had been a lot of rain at Jonas Ridge early in the day.
This ^ is part of my hike to the put in. I love this trail!
The first big drop and the biggest drop I ran^ today. It had all the water I needed. Actully more water than the last time I ran this with Mike Huggins.
The fun boogie water rapid.
This one^ had enough water for the left or right side but I opted for the right due to the log in the left side. It looked all good from the bottom.
Road Side Attraction. I walked it. There is a lot of water going through the sieve now.
When I got back to the car I thought it had been vandelized at first but realized it was just a tree limb that just happened to fall on my tail light.
Amos' Epics