Tuesday 08/05/08 was a Kitsuma after work ride with Johnny Calhoun

Playing catchup on the posts. I've been slack on the bloggin' lately.
Tuesday was my first Kitsuma ride since the Off Road Assault on Mt Mitchell. It was a good time. We didnt rush it but I did lower my seat on the downhill and rolled down it smooth and fast with no pressure. The uphill switchbacks were a lot easier and more fun without all the ORAMM people walking and without the cramping I was experienceing on the 2nd Kits lap during the race.
I forgot my camera and my GPS but maybe Johnny will e-mail me some shots he took and maybe even some of the Ocoee shots from last weekend.
He sent me the 3pics above from the Kitsuma log ride. It took me 3 times but I finally made it all the way to the end.

Wednesday had me carrying Little D., aka Lucas around the hood and down to the river walk at River Glen. This guy is a blast! Thanks to big D for letting us borrow him for awhile.
Starla tearing it up on her scooter.Starla and Brandy, pals.
Amos' Epics