Another Afterwork 181 Corridor Ride

The rumour of another layoff was weighing heavily on me. When I got to Shady Point, I decided not to ride, changed my mind, then changed it again. Pulled my bike out of the trunk, put it back in, drove a few miles back towards Morganton, turned around... Anyway I got a late start, but glad I got a start. If I get laid off and cant afford the gas to drive to the trail head, I'll regret not riding when I had a chance. And so I rode...
Distance: 12.1 miles
Total time: 1:34 Moving time: 1:30
# of stops: 2, one for the pic & one to pick up a stick
Start time: 4:49 pm End time: 6:24 pm (I just realized how close to yesterday my times were, and I thought I was getting a later start)
Average moving speed: 8.1 mph
Min elev: 1,820' Max elev: 3,263'



My course: Abbreviated Rock & Roll, Barkhouse, Ripshin Ridge and Hedleys down to Lick Log Ridge, I was running out of daylight. I did have my back up head lamp today, just in case...
As soon as I had the SupaLight disassembled and in the trunk, it started sleeting.
Amos' Epics