MTB ride: I didnt make the 20 miles I had hoped for but glad to have gotten 17 miles in 2 hours along the 181 corridor before it got dark

I parked at my favorite 181 side spot: Shady Point.Total time: 2:05 moving time: 1:58 # of stops: 4 (to take the pics below)
Ride start time: 4:38 p.m. finish time: 6:44
Total mileage: 17.1 miles
Avg. moving speed: 8.6mph (would have been faster if it hadnt been so damn dark on Hedleys)
min elev: 1823' max elev: 3715' I started with about 7 miles of climbing up 181, the tread on my Mibros were already pretty worn.

To answer Obie and BrothaMan Bob's questions from Sunday definitively, as I had guessed:
No Raspberry isnt sloppy but it is frozen. The area where the creek runs through the middle of the trail is sloppy as it always is, but the rest is good to go and frozen hard. If it rains as predicted and with the warmer weather coming to thaw the frozen ground, it probably will be sloppy this coming weekend.Still some snow on Ripshin as well.The view from Ripshin was off the hook.
Amos' Epics