A Green River Narrows Kayak run, then onto Trace Ridge for a Soul-O MTB ride. I couldnt help but end on a Soul-O MTB ride of Kitsuma on my way home.




After kayaking the Green River Narrows with Johnny Calhoun, I headed onto North Mills and decided to ride Trace Ridge. I had wanted to do Big Creek but I wasn't sure about time. Lots of people out today. I saw 3 ladies hiking down Trace Ridge, 3 mountain bikers, and four or five equestrians.
There were a lot of people out in North Mills. I couldn't believe how packed every parking lot was including the Trace Ridge trail head right before the last downhill before the creek crossing.I couldn't help but stop at Ridge Crest on my home. The weather was perfect and the time was right. Time for another loop. Kitsuma trail was in good shape. I made all the uphill switch backs except the one with the root step up after the tight switch back. I only saw one hiker, otherwise I had the trail all to myself.

The view of the moon at dusk from old 70 was sweet:

Trace Ridge graphs:

Kitsuma graphs:



Amos' Epics