Captain Thurmond Challenge, here and gone, til next year

What a great weekend for a race. Clara, Noel, and Starla were there to support me and the weather couldnt have been better. Nice campfire shot of Clara Ann. The MacDaddy of a tent. I think there is an echo in there.
Sitting around with the Z bros right before the race.
The Superlight did great. There it is standing up against the platform. Everyone running to their bikes at the LeMans start.Here is a shot of me throwing my leg over the orange bike. Great photo Clara Ann!
Across the bridge and into the woods.
The mtn bike trail was fast and fun. River level was good and Calebs Overflow didnt leak - dude, thanks for the loaner. The run was easier and shorter than last year. Here is a shot of me coming up to the finish line.
I got 2nd in Mens Sport class - 2 better than I did last year. At the prize table.
More family photos at the campsite.We had one platform/deck to set the tent up on and one just to lounge on.
At the center of Fayetteville WV waiting for Dad.
A shot of us visiting with Aunt Evelyn.

Johnny Calhoun is on his way out west for the Great Divide Race. Good Luck JC.

Congrats to Andy on 1st place at the Big Timber Race in Montana!

Welcome to the world Lucas Narten! We're glad you made it! Congrats Dan and Grace.