Ridin' with Brotha Man

Bob is in town and that means its time to get down to business for some serious fun. AKA put the hammer down!
We rode all up in there and then some.We started late but knocked out the 20 mile figure 8. View from the knob. You can see the smoke from the new forest fire along the ridge line left of table rock. This is about the fourth significant forest fire in the area already this year. Hopefully we'll get a good drenching rain soon to moisten things up.Didnt stop for many photos due to our late start but I got this one showin' Brotha Man smoothin' it on SH. One note that I am very proud of: I made it up the steep single track climb on Sinkhole that follows the big tree ride down hill section - my first time making that climb but hopefully not my last.
Tomorrow: early morning bike shop visit to figure out this "ghost shifting" issue that keeps plaguing me then BIG ride to get ready for ORAMM. Another note: fixed the shifting issue myself Saturday morning by cleaning chain and taking each link and flexing - shifting excellent since then.