Deuce on DuPont

DuPont Slick Rock Rattler
It took me about 1 hour and 40 minutes to get to DuPont from Glen Alpine. I must admit it was well worth the drive. Only my second time out there. Bob, Sara and I had an awesome Saturday ride. Thanks for leading the way Brotha Man Bob. You mapped out an excellent course.
There is a lot to take pictures of at Dupont and I got a lot of good pictures, if you like that sorta thing. Bob & Sara, sorry for subjecting you two to so many photos, I couldnt help myself.
Bridal Veil Falls series:
Creek crossing. This guy was right in the middle of the trail. I had jumped off of my bike about 20 feet before getting to him to take a picture of Sara riding the slick rock and the scenery in the background and I didnt even see him until Sara rode up and pointed him out.We gave him a wide berth.I managed to persuade him to move off the trail and we warned the hikers sunbathing about 50 yards down the trail.
DuPont is a good time. Trails are in great shape, slick rock, views, technical riding, its all good!
Climbin' slick rock.
We made it to the top of Big Rock!
The weather was getting a little bit iffy but it held out for the three of us. We took a little bit of down time and had a snack up on top of the Big Rock.
Bob and Sara had to go get ready for a show this evening but Bob gave me some suggestions of some more sweet riding. I got in maybe 6 more solo miles but then the bottom fell out and a few thunder claps felt like they were pretty close so I busted a move back to the parking lot. I'll be back fo sho'.