Good training ride.

Glen Alpine Epic Adventures
One week before ORAMM... I parked at the geyser and rode up Star Gap, Jareds Creek, Curtis Creek, 5 miles on the Parkway, down Heartbreak Ridge and back down Star Gap to the Geyser. The weather stared out pretty nice like this shot from Jareds Creek.
Of course the black snake sighting.
The further up Curtis Creek I went the more overcast it got. It was sprinkling close to the top/ Parkway. Cool flower growing on the side of Curtis Creek Rd. This was a trail I found close to the top. It has some potential. Great place for a sandwich.One of the very overcast overlooks.

I decided to ride Heartbreak/Star Gap trail straight through without stopping to take pictures. Just go with the flow and get in the groove of the trail. I cant rememer the last time I rode it without stopping, if ever, there are some incredibly tempting viewing spots along the way. Heartbreak was a little wet for the first mile or two but got dryer and dryer after that. What a great ride! I estimate about 32 - 34 miles.