One of Those Days, I Guess, Ended up being a great solo ride.

Glad I didnt miss this. Low but still beautiful.
For some strange reason I cant fathom now, I wasnt really motivated to do a solo after work. I came home, laid on the couch, and wondered what I was doing. After a few moments of introspection and maybe an instant of shut eye, I got up, put my beverages together and headed up hwy 181 for what turned out to be a great ride.

This is where the wild Turkeys were hanging out.
The sign says it all:
They do a good job parking that beast to make it a pain to walk around. It would be difficult to see a snake in the undergrowth they force you to walk through.I love the figure 8 ride. If the Big O is the meat and potatoes, Sinkhole is the desert.
It was a good evening. Why did I almost bag again?