McDowell County MTB

Glen Alpine Epic Adventures
Gaston and I met up with G just off of Hwy221 Wednesday evening for some good after work riding. It was a good day: great temps, no rain, and perfect trail conditions. Gaston showing how to drop it smooth for a creek crossing. This would be a boof in boating terms. Proper log crossing technique by Gaston Gagne:How not to cross the log aka the dab:Another very nice boof/air time creek crossing. Gaston has got some sic tech skilz. I love this shot except for the branch in front of Gastons face. Note the big root ball on left. Nice climb out of the creek. Check the spin on that back tire.The rest of the ride was good to go. I had one nice over the handle bars after my front tire got stalled while attempting to ride down some steps but I carried back up and rode back down with no ill effects. Another excellent evening ride. 3 more days to ORAMM!