Dark Mountain

James has been telling me about it the last few times I've run into him at the Watagua. Well I finally made it over and it was well worth the 1.25 hour drive to W. Kerr Scott Reservoir.
Some sweet trail:

Very sweet views of the lake:This teeter totter had my number. I tried it twice, once I wasnt carrying enough speed; the second, I didnt get over the front wheel fast enough at the apex - neither had a pretty ending.
This rock ramp looked sweet:
Nice drop off/run out. Maybe next time there wont be as many leaves...
Nice warning signs:
What a moon:

I rode for about 3 hours. I think I hit every just about every trail and did some in both directions and my favorites of the day, were rode more than once. Next time I check out the ones across the road: (Over Mountain Victory Trail (OVT?)). I met Matt Adams? the mtb coordinator for the Brushy Mountain Cyclists Club http://www.bmcc.us/kerr_scott.htm who gave me a heads up on some of the trails. Matt and the team are obviously doing the right things. These trails rock!