Sunday: parkway exploration and hikes

Why is it that I love this site so much?
That bright white strip running down that mountain is that same dry creek bed that I keep looking at from the Black Mtn Crest hike:
An interesting view of Table Rock:
Time for some brunch just off the Parkway, chicken noodle soup for the cold, PB&J, and fix up some lunch meat and bacon sanwiches to eat during the hikes later.Table Rock and Hawksbill just over the top:
Let the hikes begin. I had not driven down 464 in a long time. I started off with Big Lost Cove Ridge to Big Lost Cove Cliffs:
That guy looks very small in the "big picture":
Onto Darkside Cliffs. I could actually hear some people all the way down at Hunt Fish Falls on Lost Cove. There were about 5 church buses parked at the trailhead for HFF but not another soul on Darkside Cliffs:
Reflections:
I have never seen this many rocks from this vantage point before!
Amos' Epics